Support the Campaign
Your donation will help us improve and defend the Freedom of Information Act and advise the public about their rights to information.
You can make either a one-off or regular donation to the Campaign by Direct Debit. You will need your bank account number and sort code.
You can also make a one-off or regular donation via PayPal. For one-off donations you can use your PayPal account (if you have one) or a credit/debit card. To set up a regular donation via PayPal you will need to have a PayPal account.
1. Please enter the amount you would like to donate.
2. If you’d like to make a regular donation please check the box next to ‘make this donation every…’ and select how often you would like to make the payment
3. If you’d like to make a one-off donation, please leave that box unchecked.
4. Select your preferred payment method (direct debit or PayPal).
5. Once you click ‘Donate Now’ you’ll be taken either to the GoCardless (for direct debits) or PayPal website to complete your donation.
(Note: If you make a one-off payment by Direct Debit you’ll receive confirmation from GoCardless that a one-off payment will be taken from your account. You’ll also receive confirmation that a Direct Debit Instruction has been set up. This refers to ‘payments’, even though only a single payment is being taken.)
We will only process your personal data to administer your donation and maintain records of donations. If you’ve asked us to, we’ll also contact you about the Campaign’s work.
If you are having trouble with the form, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can email you a link to set up a direct debit.